There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, July 10, 2011

H is for Happy Birthday (To me) ^_^


Well it's that time of year again where I celebrat(ed) my birthday on the 8th. I know I'm two days late but given the picture (among other things) you can see why. I am obsessed with the 3DS! I love it so much! It's like a mini-version of the Wii but with 3-D and other options. As you can see that's a highly exaggerated version of me as a Mii. It's a lot more accurate than my Wii Mii because the 3DS can actually take your picture and incorporates your features into a Mii as long as it's clear enough. I had to fix mine a bit but nevertheless that's pretty cool. There's a lot of other cool features that I would love to ramble on about but that's not the point of this post. The point of this post is to announce another upcoming gift art showcase coming up as soon as I get the rest of the gift art. I'm still waiting on two others from my pals TheEdministrator765 and  Oddmachine. So hang tight kool kats! And please don't give up on me like one of my watchers who stopped watching me :( I can't post frequently like I used to.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, DIGIHARRISOM! XD X3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Digiharrisom. Woo Hoo nintendo consoles rule. :-D Looking forward to your showcase.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, man. Glad to hear you are enjoying the console.

    ReplyDelete