Sunday, October 10, 2010

October Month Day 10: My top 10 favorite girls I've done so far.

Well it's an event we'll never see again. 10/10/10 folks. In honor of that occasion I'm going to post a picture of my top ten favorite girls I've done this year. I'm going to try to make up for the days I've missed as well. But until then enjoy these pictures of my top favs.


10. Yoshino



9. Aimee


8. Donna


A request from me drawn by Shinkaigyo

7. Orizuka



6. Sissi


5. Yumi


A borrowed screencap from my pal Edward's blog Nude Cartoons.

4. Shadowcat/ Kitty Pryde

A request from me drawn by HerryLuwuk. Sorry. Full resolution for me only :D

3. Ikuta


Curse my lolicon fetish.

2. Alex


And coming in at number 1 is...








Maxine



Okay really. Who else were you expecting? Well that's it for now folks. I didn't say there weren't going to be sexy pics included :D






3 comments:

  1. I knew Max would definitely make the list if not take first place. :-D

    Great set of women Digiharrisom. You've done a lot of really awesome tributes. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daww you're being too modest. You've done some great ones as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, Alex is never forgotten. She's still a 3rd main character next to Sam and Clover on Totally Spies.

    ReplyDelete