Sunday, March 13, 2011

S is for Suzy

To tie in with my recent Pokemon experience I've decided to do a girl from the Indigo League series. This is Suzy. She's an expert Pokemon breeder and knows how to make a Pokemon feel their best. And of course Brock likes her. She appeared in another episode as well. These screencaps are from the episode, "Pokemon Fashion Flash".




Damn. I can't blame Brock for liking her. She's quite the looker.


"Don't touch it!"


I like her hair too. I think it's supposed to be aqua green or something like that.


I think this girl should have a facial expressions reference. I'm serious. She should.

Brock wants to be her breeding pupil but she doesn't have time for students.


I think her eyes are emerald green.


This episode was about people getting their Pokemon into the latest fashions and thinking it was what's on the outside that counts as opposed to the inside. Suzy focuses more on what's on the inside (which really counts) and she thinks she isn't good enough to attract people who focus on the outside.


But Brock being the "ladies man" himself tries to reassure her.


Oh yes she also has a Vulpix. I had one on my Hoenn team.


I think I took too many caps of her expressions.


The people behind this fanshion faux pas is none other than Team Rocket.


Suzy ends up being the one who stops them with Vulpix.


"Vulpix Fire Spin!:


If only Fire Spin was that strong in the games.




And this is the moment when she entrusted Brock with Vulpix.

And she took it back in her next appearance. That's the end of this post. Since it's Spring Break I'll have even more time to find different girls so expect more on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment