Wednesday, April 6, 2011

N is for News


Good news that is. Hello good people of blogger. I would like to announce my return to Forgotten Toon Girls after about 2 weeks of neglect with some important news. As you all know (or not) April 16th marks the first anniversary of Forgotten Toon Girls and I'm going to celebrate that very special day with a huge post of toon girls that I've been requested to do tributes to for a very long time as well as some old ones you may know. Firstly I'd like to thank you all for your never ending support. Without you this blog would have never been as successful as it is now. *sniffs and blows nose* But I'll save the big speech for the big day. So this weekend I'll get started on the tributes and finish up some other posts I wanted to do. So stay tuned everyone and don't be a stranger! Leave a comment every once in a while and vote on the new poll :) See ya!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Digiharrisom...looking forward to your posts. As for the Maxcot. This blog is cool with or without her but she is cute. I voted for her. :-D

    ReplyDelete