Tuesday, July 13, 2010

G is for Gone (for 2 days)

Hey guys. I know I haven't posted since the day after my birthday. I've been distracted by Super Street Fighter IV :D, but that's beside the point. I'll be gone tomorrow for Dallas for 2 days for my cousin's cheerleading competition. I've delayed the post I wantde to do Sunday because the idiots on filestube and rapidshare fucked up the episodes and got them in the wrong order and now I can't find a high quality one to take screencaps (I strive for the best quality and nothing less). Now I have to download a 7 GB torrent that'll probably take 2 days to get finished (but it's supposed to be a DVD rip so it'll be high quality no doubt).  As for the girls this week I haven't started a list yet (again SSFIV) :P No need to worry guys. As soon as everything gets in order I'll have these tributes up and running! Again I hate to leave you guys empty handed, but I've got nothing. Oh well, I'll make up for it when I get back :) See you guys soon!

1 comment:

  1. O_O Have fun in Dallas. ^_^

    Btw I tried e-mailing you but it bounced back. I finally posted your Supergirl caps. Just wanted to thank you again for them. :-)

    Anyway I'm looking forward to seeing your new post when you return. Sounds like a big one.^_^

    ReplyDelete